IALP has a global vision to facilitate better understanding, knowledge, and care of all those with communication and swallowing disorders.
The mission of IALP is to improve the quality of life of individuals with disorders of communication, speech, language, voice, hearing and swallowing.
- Facilitate science, education and clinical practice through international cooperation and collaboration.
- Create and share knowledge, skills and information.
- Provide a platform for international networking and advocacy.
The Speech-Language-Hearing Association (TSHA) is the recognized professional association of Speech & Language Therapists in Taiwan
- Advancing communication science
- Facilitating and promoting opportunities for continuing professional education
- Exchanging academic opinions with other professions in Taiwan and internationally
- Providing publications on professional issues and up-to-date research
- Creating assessments, diagnostic tools and therapeutic materials.
For more information, please visit us: www.slh.org.tw