Call for Abstracts
Welcome to the IALP Taipei 2019 Abstract Submission System!
Are you considering submitting an abstract to IALP's 31st World Congress in Taipei 2019? Abstract submission is through this online system ONLY. We hope you find the following information helpful in your abstract preparations.
Important Dates for Abstract Submission
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: 23:59, December 30, 2018 (GMT+8)
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: 23:59, March 29, 2019 (GMT+8)
- Presenting author of an accepted abstract should register and complete the full payment prior to 23:59, April 30, 2019 (GMT+8), in order to be included in the program of IALP 2019.
Abstract Submission Guideline
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Words limitation:
A. Title - maximum of 20 words
B. Abstract - maximum of 450 words (you may wish to include: objective, background, method, results and discussion)
C. Learning Outcomes – minimum of 2, maximum of 20 words each
- No images, tables or graphs are allowed in abstract submission.
- After the submission deadline, no further changes are permitted to be made to abstracts. Authors are strongly advised to ensure the accuracy of the submitted abstracts.
- Any mistakes in literature or in scientific facts will be published as what is typed.
- The presentation can be in the format of oral or poster presentation.
- Author names are to be entered in the author section during the submission process. Do not include author names in the title or the body of your abstract.
- The Scientific Committee of the IALP 2019 reserves the right to accept or refuse an abstract, to designate abstracts either oral or poster presentation and to choose a suitable session for the abstract. The authors' preference of the type of the presentation and theme will be taken into account.
Topic Categories for Oral and Poster Presentation
- Child Language
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Craniofacial Dysmorphias
- Educational SLP
- Motor Speech Disorders
- Multilingual Affairs
- Child Speech
Copyright & Legal Obligation
- All information in the abstract submission, including authors' names, affiliations, authors order of listing, and the content of abstract, will be used in the congress publications.
- The contributor carries legal obligations of the abstract; any violation to a third party’s right will be the responsibility of the contributor him/herself.
- IALP 2019 has the copyright to use the abstract in the congress for scientific purposes without any prior notice to the contributor/authors.