How to find your name within the program?
- Click the above Oral Presentation List icon to open the list in PDF format.
- After opening the file, click “CTRL + F” on your keyboard.
- This will open a search box within the PDF file. Type in your name and click the arrow pointing right to search the file.
- Note that if you have multiple presentations you may need to search each day separately to ensure you take note accordingly.
* The Organizer reserves the rights to make changes to the program, time, date, format, location and/or speaker without prior notice.